Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Hello All! Just thought I'd let you know that I'm alive and well, and all that jazz! I've been busy, busy, busy...I'm sure you know the story; girl has two toddlers, two horses, two dogs...attempts to start up home based business in a home that was already chaotic...girl becomes buried in sewing projects, toys, dirty dishes and heaps of laundry, never to be heard from again. Well my friends, I am pleased to announce that I have resurfaced! I'm not saying that the piles of housework and projects have diminished, just that I have tunneled my way to my computer long enough to write a blog post. Priorities, you know. Nothing spectacular - just a greeting! And a promise that you will be hearing from me more often - stay tuned! We've got a lot of catching up to do!

In the meantime, hop on over to my friend Bev's blog (my favourite fabric shop!), http://www.44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com/ They are holding a monthly contest for FREE fabric! I know! My heart skipped a beat too! And to make it even sweeter, this month's giveaway has a Halloween theme!!! If you know me at all, you know that this just may be my favourite "holiday". So, check out her blog for details, and be sure to visit her shop, as well at http://www.44thstreetfabric.etsy.com/ If you are a lover of fabric like myself, consider yourself warned...you may be there a while. I just fopped in for a quck look, and found myself lost in listings of florals, polkadots, stripes, seasonals....whew! Enough gorgeous fabric and inspiration for a lifetime of projects!

Cheers Everyone! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment