Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ABC

I've seen this circulating, and thought it was cute! Here's my attempt...

ABCs Of Me
A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: double
C - Chore you hate: putting away laundry
D - Dog's name: Myah
E - Essential start your day item: M.O.M.M.Y needs C.O.F.F.E.E
F - Favorite color(s): pink
G - Gold or Silver: depends on the jewellry, but usually silver
H - Height: 5'2
I - Instruments you play: flute
J - Job title: Mommy
K - Kid(s): Abigayle and Austin
L - Living arrangements: the fam and I own our farmhouse
M - Mom's name: Kathy
N - Nicknames: Jacks, Jackie-Ray, Jackie-O, Jackers
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: when I was a toddler I had to stay for...not sure. Croup maybe? I'll have to ask my Mom.
P - Pet Peeve: too many! How about...when Ted doesn't turn his high-beams off when we're driving. I nag him about it and it drives him nuts ;)
Q - Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner..." lol
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: two younger sisters
T - Time you wake up: about 9am
U- Underwear: usually comfy cotton
V - Vegetable you dislike: raw onions, and peppers
W - Workout style: it's gotta be fun, or it wont keep my attention
X - X-rays you've had: knee
Y - Yummy food you make: baked macaroni and cheese
Z - Zoo favorite: giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment