Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day!


I meant to blog on this day, but...well...I forgot. Story of my life! I know it's loooong gone, but wanted to say - I hope everyone had a beautiful day, appreciating your Mommy and being appreciated yourself!

I spent the day with my family - I was woken up when Ted brought Abigayle into my room...I pretended to still be asleep while I heard him whispering to her "say, Happy Mommy's Day, mommy". Instead, I opened my eyes with a giggle when she shouted out "Happy Burrfday Mommy!!". Of course she still got a ginormous hug anyway - it's the thought that counts. However, there apparently hadn't been a thought in the "gift" department, I decided to treat myself to a little something - hey, I deserve it, right? I went "shopping" on my new favourite site (Etsy.com), and picked out this little sparkly number. There's something so neat, knowing that what you've ordered is one-of-a-kind, and made just for you. I got a note with this picture attached yesterday, to let me know that my necklace has been completed! It's now on it's way to me, and I can't wait to wear it and show off my babies! It was created by a very nice woman names Sandy, and you can check out some of her other great work in her Etsy shop -


Maybe you'd like to treat yourself to something pretty, too!

1 comment: