Monday, February 2, 2009

Pretty in Pink


I've told you that I love all things pink and girly, right? And occasionally do things that my husband sees as unconventional and odd. Well, this is the scene that he came home to last night - seems pretty normal to me, but he thought I belonged in an episode of "Desperate Housewives". This is me, cooking dinner...in my pink bathrobe...wearing my favourite pair of pretty pink stilettos...while wearing my little man in my Moby Wrap (he doesn't seem to mind the feminine shade of lilac). Of course Abigayle was "helping" by playing a game at my feet. You may also notice my lovely pink cannisters on the counter, my pink cutting board, measuring cups, spoons, mixing bowl, and salt/pepper shakers. What you can't see are my pink frying pans, colander, spatulas, oven mitts and serving trays. And Ted probably wouldn't admit that he makes his toast every morning in my Cinderella toaster...the knob is a cute pink heart, it toasts the sillouette of shoes on your bread, and plays a lovely waltz when it pops up!


6 comments:

  1. What happened to Teds flame toaster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. alas, the flame toaster met a sad demise...it was knocked off the counter and broke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at first i thought that was a dress hmm i want pink cookware and i dislike the color pink hmmm i may rethink that ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! LOve the bathrobe with the heels =)

    I haven't really been bothered to cook dinner since its just me and jordan, but i'll have to keep this scene in mind when dave comes home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too funny! I LOVE all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get it? What's funny about that picture? Looks normal to me. :-) I owned that exact same Moby. I also own a pink frying pan, and several pink utensils. Gotta find me some pink oven mitts too.

    ReplyDelete