Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weigh-In

Since procrastination seems to be taking over my "Wednesday Weigh-In" entries, I think it's safer just to call it my "Weekly Weigh-In". This way, you won't be disappointed when Wednesday rolls around and I'm nowhere to be seen...it'll be more like a pleasant surprise when I finally decide to write something. At least I hope it's pleasant!

This past week wasn't so spectacular...I only lost 0.2 lbs. Which is still a loss - don't get me wrong, I'm still happy about it! I've just learned that I can't let my busy schedule and lazy moods take over, or I wont be as successful in my weightloss. Last week consisted of too many "convenience" meals (i.e. frozen pizza and pasta dishes...easy to prepare, not so easy on the wasteline), and there were a couple of days where I didn't eat all of my points because I just couldn't be bothered to find something to eat.

My next weigh-in is on Monday night, hopefully this week has been more successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment